Limited warranty from Professional Warranty Corp.
One-year maintenance will be prepaid at close of escrow.
Ka`iulani of Princeville #11, Layout A, is a newly constructed Valley Home with 3 bedrooms (2 are masters), 3-1/2 bathrooms.
- Community completed in 2010.
- Situated on the lush Anini valley with the Prince golf course and mountains beyond.
- 11-ft high coffered ceilings in both living and dining rooms.
- Two-story family room with closet.
- 2,864 livable sq ft.
- 4,064 total sq ft.
- Assisted cooling (AC).
- Two-car garage with storage above and sink.
- Sub-Zero and Wolf built-in stainless-steel appliances: refrigerator, electric wall oven and LP gas cook top.
- 2-drawer dishwasher.
- Lg capacity washer/dryer.
- Custom cabinetry with slab granite counters through-out.
- Kohler & Grohe plumbing.
- 7-ft solid core doors.
- Polished porcelain flooring in foyer, kitchen, laundry room, and powder room.
Ka`iulani of Princeville is located in Queen Emma's Bluffs ~ considered the most prestigious area of Princeville, Kauai. The land is on a peninsular bluff with the Prince Golf course's 8th fairway to the west, the Pacific Ocean to the north, and a 250-foot deep valley with the Prince course, stunning ocean and Mount Kilauea beyond to the east.
Ka`iulani of Princeville is a low-density luxury residential low density community. The basic design concept includes upscale design, finishes, and amenities for second-home buyers with above-the-ordinary requirements. Recipient of five awards.
Ka`iulani of Princeville is a true tropical resort community in a five-star resort setting. Close to beaches, golf, hiking trails, tennis, Hanalei Bay, and the new St. Regis Hotel.
Common amenities are like no other on Kauai: 3 heated pools including 50-ft lap pool, spa, 2 bbq pavilions, 1/2 mile lighted walking path, resident manager.
Ceilings-9'+,Ceiling-Vaulted,Exterior Lighting,Landscaped,Recreation Area,Storage Area,Smoke/Heat Detector,Walking/Jogging Path